One Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Shiva himself, which gives the fruits of emancipation and liberation. It is one of the rarest beads among all beads. The ruling planet of this bead is Sun. As in Hindu mythology the Sun is the eye of Varuna, and is also considered the ''Divine Rejuvenator'' likewise this bead also provides immensely enlightening in meditations and focus/affirmation practices. This Rudraksha bead is seen to be half circular or chandrakar.
According to the Mythological books peace and pleasure abide in the house where one face Rudraksha is worshiped. IT gives eternal bliss to the wearer and moksha after death. Only it's glimpse will already rectify Brahmahatya (the killing of a Brahman). It enhances the concentration and mental constitution of the wearer.
Who Should Wear?
It is worn by all adult people. Any person who requires the favoring of Sun as a planet or to remove its malevolent effects or those seeking devotion to God, minimizing attachments to the worldly things and hoping to attain Moksha.
The person who wants to remove bad habits such as alcohol, smoking etc can also wear this bead.
Benefits of One Mukhi Rudraksha
- All the desires and wants of the wearer are fulfilled after wearing 1 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is a tool for attaining moksha.
- On wearing 1 Mukhi Rudraksha good social and financial status and positive worldly perspectives are bestowed.
- The wearer gains both luxuries and salvation.
- It raises a personal level to a very high level and leadership qualities are developed bt its constant use.
- It plays a miraculous role in treating diseases of the heart, blood, veins, right eye defect
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to envision the ''Partattva''.
- It acting as dielectric stores this excess bioelectric energy, thereby streamlining the overall activity to normalcy.
- It helps increase self-power and invoke self-love. It also enhances the charisma of the wearer.
How to Wear 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
1 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on Monday, after taking bath in the morning before 12 noon.
It should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn around the neck or be placed at the worship place.
The bead when worn should touch the body.
After wearing bead or mala for energizing Rudraksha whenever you get time during the day or at the time of wearing ''OM NAMAH SHIVAYA'' or ''OM HEERUM NAMAH'' should be chanted.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
Clean the bead with mustard oil. Place the bead in the left hand. Count the mantra chanting with your right hand. Wear the Rudraksha after 108 chanting.
Placing the bead in front of rising Sun and sitting close to it and doing meditation will rejuvenate Rudraksha and you both.
As it is hot in nature there are chances of getting allergy on the body within 1-2 days of wearing, because of this the body of the wearer gets more heat.
Avoid wearing it if you might be allergic to this Rudraksha and place it in the altar room.
Chant it's Bheej mantra 9 times in the evening as well as in the morning.