Who Should Wear?
- Most beneficial for the people who are lazy or who can’t concentrate in their work and feel bored.
- Suitable for the people who are facing disputes in relationships. It develops unity in every relationship as of parents and children, husband and wife, etc.
- If anybody wants to start a new work this Rudraksha will prove beneficial.
- People facing problems and weakness in sex life should wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- People suffering from inferiority complex and depression will get great relaxation after wearing 3 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Benefits of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Helps the wearer purify his soul and to get rid of past sins or bad karmas in past.
- It helps in gaining immunity power and improves the digestion of the wearer.
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha plays the best role to get rid of all stress and to have a soothing effect on their body.
- It helps u to make your efforts successful and achieve great heights of success in life.
- It proves as the best cure for the heart, sight, and stomach related problems.
How to Wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The most common way to wear the 3 Mukhi Rudraksha is to get it cupped in silver or gold and should be tied in a red color thread, now you can wear it around your neck after chanting the mantras along with your Rashi gem depending upon your Zodiac sign or can keep it in regular pooja altar.
If you are wearing it for the first time than Monday is the best day to wear it in Brahma mahurat. Firstly place the bead in a plate decorated with flowers than clean it with Ganga Jal and Panchamrit as they are the symbol of purity, apply sandal paste and place it in the feet of Lord.
Sit facing towards the east or north and chant the mantra 10 times, it will energize the Rudraksha and than wear it.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
You should keep in mind that while having sex or engaged in any other inauspicious deed do not wear it.
As you wake up and before going to bed chant the Bheej mantra OM KLEEM NAMAH at least nine times.