It enhances the wearer’s creative power and knowledge as it indicates Brahma and also called Brahma Rupam and Chaturanan. From top to bottom the four equidistant lines on this bead indicates the four faces of Brahma leading to an eternal search for knowledge, meaning, action or fate and freedom.
If a person is suffering from mental disease, paralysis, yellow fever, bad circulation etc. the person is recommended to wear Four Mukhi Rudraksha. It is beneficial to scientists, researchers, artists, journalists etc.
Who Should Wear?
As the rudraksha is most beneficial for those who are engaged in work that require lots of brain power.
- It is recommended for scientists, journalists, students and for all those whoever want to reduce mental pressure and get more concentration.
- People suffering from mental disease, paralysis etc. should wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Helps the wearer to clear any kind of blockage and increase the concentration.
- Helps in developing faith in wearer who were on doubts about their own life and faith.
- Very useful for students ,scientists etc to gain concentration and mental strength and achieve their goals.
- Especially useful for those who are attaining for competitive exams in this modernized world.
How to Wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha?
There is a precise way to wear the chatur Mukhi or 4 Mukhi Rudraksha. this rudraksha can be capped in gold, silver or panch dhatu as per the convenience.
The process to wear it is almost similar as another rudraksha firstly it should be cleaned with Gangajal than sitting facing towards the north and chant the mantra 108 times for every face to get all its faces energized and then wear it.
The best day and time to wear its recommended as Monday till 12 O’ clock at noon after 12:00 P.M. avoid wearing it try to wear it in Brahma time for the best results.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One should wear rudraksha after sidhi i.e. after performing methods of purification and charging with mantra.
- Rudraksha mantra and its origin mantra i.e. OM NAMAH SHIVAY & OM HREEM NAMAH should be chanted 9 times in morning and after removing before going to bed.
- After you remove the rudraksha it should be kept at puja place and should be worn after having bath.