Who Should Wear?
It can be worn by anyone who is looking for sound health and mental peace and spiritual enhancement.
It is recommended for people who are preparing for competitive examinations.
It is recommended for singers too.
Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The wearer of this Rudraksha gain sound health and peace.
- This Rudraksha delivers all liberation and fulfills all wishes.
- It controls the 5 elements in the body of the wearer.
- It provides all kind of leisure to the wearer.
- It keeps wearer always on the path of truth and makes him prosperous.
- It demolishes all sins and makes the person pure.
- One can get relief from Asthma by wearing this bead.
- It creates a protective shield around the body and protects the wearer from the adverse situations.
- Diseases like blood pressure, diabetes and stomach disorder are cured by 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
How to Wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
It should be worn on Shivratri or in the month of Shravan or on Monday.
Do specific pooja and energize the Rudraksha by Rudrabhishekam in any Shiva temple prior wearing it.
Dip the Rudraksha in Ganga Jal, Cow raw milk with some honey for 24 hours.
The bead needs to be conditioned with olive oil or almond oil once in a month for the long life of the beads.
Never touch mala or bead with any metal, not even with gold chain and all. Wear either mala or another chain, because Rudraksha has energy that conflict with metal.
Don't show off your mala or bead.
Don't touch mala again and again.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by anyone above 14+ Age. Keep remind yourself your motive of wearing mala with worship.
Never borrow money to buy this powerful bead.
Always purchase it with your own money.
Whenever you remove your bead place them in a clean place or in the mandir in your home and wrapped it in a red or white cloth.
The person who wears Rudraksha should not consume non-vegetarian foods, drinks, alcoholic beverages or not engage in illicit sexual activities.
Lastly, keep impregnable faith in the bead.