It is well known for abolishing the wicked effect of misunderstanding from any relationship and work well on emotional traumas. It is a salvation from worldly sorrows. It is a beloved bead of Lord Shiva second son, Kartikeya and it is the source of his energy. It has to be worn on the right hand.
This bead adds to a person's knowledge, wisdom, learning, confidence, willpower and helps maintain Brahmacharya. Since the ruling planet of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is Mars all the malefic effects of this planet are removed from the life of the wearer. The wearer of this bead attains control over anger, greediness and fallacious thoughts.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha is adorned by the eternal glory of Goddess Parvati. This bead mainly recommended for treating the problem of eyes, reproductive organs, urinary tract, throat, mouth, and prostate.
Who Should Wear?
It gives miraculous effect for people who are into learning profession like the teacher, students, writer and many more. It plays the vital role in the life of actors and leaders as this helps them to enhance their attraction and charm.
Benefits of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- It gives knowledge of the soul to the wearer. It controls anger, jealousy, frustration, and excitation in the body.
- It enhances the nutrition elements of the body which leads to developing new cosmic power. It saves us from worldly sorrows.
- It brings glory, fame, prosperity, and power to the wearer.
- It blesses the wearer a blissful marital life and family harmony.
- Problems related to eyes, reproductive organs, urinary tract, throat, mouth, and prostate are cured by Six Mukhi Rudraksha.
How to Wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha?
It can be worn around the neck as a pendant or alternately it can also be worn as a bracelet around the wrist of the right hand of men and around the wrist of the left hand of women.
Day for wearing is Monday and Friday at Brahma muhurta after taking bath in the morning before 12 noon.
Chant the Bheej Mantra 'OM HEERUM HUM NAMAH' 108 times before wearing it.
It should be capped with gold, silver or Pancha dhatu.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
It is only to be worn or placed in the Altar.
For energizing Rudraksha you must chant mantra whenever you get time during the day.
Before wearing touch the mala or bead on the forehead.
Don't lend your Rudraksha to anyone.