8 Mukhi Rudraksha associated with Lord Ganesha (Ashtvinayak). Removes all obstacles and brings success in all undertakings. The ruling planet of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is Rahu, hence it is beneficial in purifying the baleful effects of Rahu.
Due to the blessing of Lord Ganesha, the wearer of this Rudraksha never faces failures in his or her life. The wearer of this Rudraksha becomes unaffected by miseries, physical and mental problems. It is beneficial for business and property. It is conferred to bring peace and joy to home life and deemed well for starting anything in good faith.
Who Should Wear?
The person who faces complications in accomplishing their goals or in attaining success can wear Eight Mukhi Rudraksha. People undergoing major or minor affliction of Saturn must wear this Rudraksha in combination with Seven Mukhi Rudraksha to get relaxation from the hardships they are facing.
Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha cures the diseases of lungs, skin, and eyes.
- Catarhisis, hydrocele, air racial.
- It removes obstacles and brings immense positivity and smooth consummation of all works successfully.
- This bead protects from injuries, accidents, surgeries, and diseases.
- It is extremely favorable for treating diseases of the nervous system, prostate, and lungs.
- It removes all the hindrances from the path and ensures success in every walk of life.
- IT provides stability and peace.
- It keeps one away from unpredictable accidents, misfortune, and miseries. It brings the winning power in oneself.
How to Wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha?
On Saturday and Monday in the midst of Brahma Muhurat is the perfect time to wear this Rudraksha.
Keep Rudraksha in a plate in front of you and sit or stand facing east or north.
Wash the bead or sprinkle water on them by leaf.
Offer incense and flowers and apply sandal paste on it.
Chant the Bheej Mantra 'OM HUM NAMAH' 108 times.
Ask blessing from Lord Shiva and start wearing it.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
It surmounts its effect when capped with gold or silver and should we wore around the neck or be placed at the worship place.
Do not wear Rudraksha while going to funerals and brothels.
The wearer of Rudraksha should chant related Rudraksha mantra daily at least 9 times.
Perform Shiva pooja on Monday and Saturday at home or visit Shiva temples.