Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is a sacred bead ruled by Nava Durga, all the Nine Avatars of the Devi. It contains the blessings of Devi Shakti, the supreme power. It is a very rare Rudraksha, flatter than Eight Mukhi Rudraksha and oval in shape and, found in Nepal and Ind1sia.
9 Mukhi Rudraksha provides the wearer with astonishing valor and increases mental focus, willpower, and grit. It also remits the sins committed by the individual who is wearing it.
It is also said to be ruled by planet Ketu and totally quashes all the negative impacts of the planet. It increases the concentration and eradicates the inner fear of the individual who wears it.
Who Should Wear?
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn by the persons who have fears of any sort, even of the death. Combining it with 10 Mukhi, 11 Mukhi, 14 Mukhi, and 16 Mukhi makes it influential for the wearer's protection, and gives the devotee a certain triumph in all his endeavours. It is also known for rising the fortune and bringing in wealth. Employed or self-employed women and even housewives should also wear this, who are worried about their children, husbands, and anxious due to family problems.
Benefits of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha helps the brain becoming resourceful and supports effective working of the nervous system.
- Nine Mukhi Rudraksha eradicates all sorts of apprehensions, anxiety, phobias, and hallucinations of the wearer.
- Wearer of this Rudraksha is always enormously fortunate.
- Wearer of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is always positive, pleasant, unafraid, courageous, vibrant and self-motivated.
- This Rudraksha sanctifies the wearer by way of recognition, reputation, self-reliance, and all the comforts.
- This Rudraksha protects the wearer against snake bites. Several diseases like fever, body pain, lung disease, eye pain, are being cured with the help of this Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha transmits the inner strength, courageousness, and determination to the wearer.
How to Wear Nine Mukhi Rudraksha?
This Rudraksha should be worn in the wrist of the left-hand or around the neck. Knotting it in a red skein, it should be capped with silver, gold or panch dhatu metal. The most favorable occasion for wearing Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is throughout the Navratri celebrations. Best day for the first-time wearers is Friday or Monday. To rejuvenate this Rudraksha, the wearer should hymn the Beej Mantra "Om Hreem Hum Namah' for 108 times.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
The bead should always touch the body. While wearing Nine Mukhi Rudraksha, the person should never ruin his moral values, consume non-vegetarian food, and intake alcoholic drinks. Always visit the temple of Mahadev on Monday and temple of Maa Durga on Friday, and also worship them at home on the same days respectively. Always chant the mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' or 'Om Hreem Hum Namah' for at least nine times a day in the morning and evening.