10 Mukhi Rudraksha is slightly less cost-effective and possesses a better availability in the market as compared to the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha. It is an embodiment of ten avatars of Lord Lakshmi Narayan. Anyone who wears it gets the powers of all the ten avatars of Lord Narayan. It is a common belief that Lord Lakshmi Narayan resides in the heart and soul of the wearer and defends him/her at the time of hardships and struggles of life.
It eliminates the negative energy from other planets and cultivates it into internal peace for the wearer. The wearer feels protected from evil magic and phobia of evil energies also gets eliminated.
The wearer gets mental stability and concentration power increases subsequently.
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha also helps the person with legal disputes and covers the faults caused by him in Vastu Shanti during a successful tenure of business.
Who Should Wear?
People who find it difficult to get a direction in life due to an unstable mind and those who are in the apprehension of evil spirits and black magic should benefit from this bead.
People who are having legal troubles, suffering from the disease insomnia (lack of sleep), suffering from angst issues should also gain from this bead.
A combination of 10 numbers of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha and 1 number of One Mukhi Rudraksha is named as Narayan Kawach is helpful for the people who are constantly failing to get a true direction in their life as well as in their profession.
Benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- It helps in recovering from major spinal issues such as the slipped disk.
- It helps the wearer in getting solved the court cases and disputes related to the family as well as land.
- The person who wears this Rudraksha is being protected from all the destructive effects of the planets.
- It also looks after the ear related maladies.
- It makes the heartbeats better and helps in recovering from cardiac diseases.
- It also makes it easier for married couples who are dealing with complexities in the commencement of their relationship.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha helps in making business money-making and well-organized, and free of losses and debts.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha helps in curing the wearer from sleeplessness, angst, and mental volatility.
How to Wear Ten Mukhi Rudraksha?
The auspicious day to wear this bead is on Monday in the morning.
Wash this Rudraksha by Ganga Jal along with Panchamrit.
Put it on a plate, decorate with a cream-like sandal paste and beautiful and scented flowers.
Worship it with 'Kumkum-Akshat' along with hymning the Beej Mantra 'OM Hreem Namah' for 108 times to rejuvenate.
Coat it with Gold, Silver or panch dhatu metal and knot it in a red thread to be worn in the wrist of the left-hand or around the neck.
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
Worship Lord Shiva at home every Monday and visit Shiva temple for at least once in a week on Monday.
Always vocalize the mantra ‘Om Hreem Namah’ for at least nine times a day in the morning and evening.
The wearer should never allow himself for doing sex, consuming non-vegetarian food, and alcoholic drinks.