Free Shipping Within India
ISO Authorized Lab Certificate with every order
Customer Support 9125034444
Opal, commonly known as Upal in Hindi, is a white colored semi-precious astrological gemstone associated with Venus (Shukra) planet. Opal has immeasurable benefits in beauty, good health, love and prosperity.
Opal, the birthstone for Libra sun sign and the rashi ratna for Taurus (Vrish) and Libra (Tula), strengthens planet Venus (Shukra) and its wearer to gain confidence, beauty, good health, prosperity and love. Ascendants of Gemini and Virgo can also wear Opal gemstone.
Vedic astrology’s detailed analysis as per horoscope ascendance and birth chart are available here at : +91-9784933600
Day-Time :- Opal should be worn on the index finger or the ring finger of the working hand and it should be done only on Friday before 12 P.M. during Shukal Paksh (Waxing Moon).
Metal :- Gold should be the first choice of metal which should be used for a Opal ring or pendant. Silver with gold cape can also be considered. Panchdhatu / Ashthdhatu can also be used if gold is out of economic constraints.
Weight :- Ideally, minimum weight of Opal which should be worn is calculated according to your body weight. (12 – 15 kgs of body weight denotes 1 carat).
Relax, if you cannot do the Pran pratishtha procedure of the gemstone by yourself, we at MyRatna will do it for you according to the genuine Vedic Scriptures at no cost.
To revitalize the gemstone dip it in salty water for 1 hour in every three months and again wear according to the above mentioned time.
The ruler of Relationships and Luxury, in Astrology, is Planet Venus & Opal strengthens Venus. Therefore, wearing Opal brings art culture luxury and satisfaction in relationships. Due to the stone’s healing properties, it is known as this gemstone is known as “The Eye of God” and “The Queen of Gemstones”. Opal is considered a stone that could provide great luck because it is believed to possess all the virtues of each gemstone whose color was represented in the color spectrum of the opal.
Price of Opal (per carat / per ratti)
NOTE : Prices may vary according to the scope of availability of the rough in nature and market as well as Government Policies.
According to the latest technological advancement the Science of Symmetry is followed by MyRatna to harness all the natural benefits of the gemstone.
Opal gemstone commonly known as Opal is a very popular gemstone all around the world.Opal is a powerful substitute for Diamond and being the gemstone of Venus, it is known to attract wealth and love in the life of wearer.
Opal Gemstone Product Properties:-
Content:- Hydrous Silicon Di-Oxide (SIO2 + nH2O)
Crystal System and Class:- Amorphous, hardened jelly, silica globules in silica gels
Crystal Habit:- Aggregate
Hardness:- 5.5 to 6 on Moh’s scale
Specific Gravity:- 1.98 to 2.20
Refractive Index:- 1.44 to 1.46
Origin: Australia, Brazil , USA, etc
Click on any image below to enlarge
Organization should have larger presence across the market. Small dealers will prefer to fool you by selling treated or synthetic Opal at the price of a genuine one. Larger organizations care about the brand and avoid unethical practices.
Lab Certification:- Ensure that the certificate provided with the gemstone is from a government certified lab. The organization should also provide a certificate of a reputed lab of your choice (if required).
Catalogues:- Do check the catalogues available online on different websites to buy Opal Online.
Refund Policy:- Read the refund policy (if any) carefully. Every authentic astrological gemstone purchase should have a refund policy.
KNOW YOUR GEMSTONE
" OPAL "
· Doodhiya patthar(Hindi)
Opal is the absolute favorite gemstone with varying degree of transparency and luster got the reputation of “ Queen of Gems” because of its beauty and enviable desire. This soothing gemstone imparts various Astrological benefits.
Australia is the top production site of Opal around the world followed by Mexico, Ethiopia, Brazil and USA.
Of the three basic types of Opals, “Precious Opal,” also called “Rainbow Opal,” is the rarest, mined in a limited number of locations worldwide and produces brilliant flashes or streaks of iridescent color when turned in the light, a phenomenon known as “play of color.” The color is not due to any pigment in the stone, but are optical effects created when the microscopic spheres of silica hardened in an orderly grid-like pattern, similar to layers of ping-pong balls in a box. The spacing between the spheres causes light waves traveling through Opal’s internal structure to diffract and break up into the colors of the spectrum. The size of the spheres and their geometric packing determines the color and quality of the diffracted light, and the value of the Opal.[www.geology.com][en.wikipedia.com][www.gia.edu]
“Common Opal,” or “Potch,” is found in many places throughout the world and forms with spheres of unorderly sizes or stacking, and does not exhibit play of color. It usually has a milky or pearly luster, known as “opalescence.” The third type, “Fire Opal,” is a transparent to translucent Opal with a body color of vivid red, orange or yellow, most commonly mined in Mexico. It typically shows no play of color, though occasionally a stone will have a weak display or exhibit bright green flashes. [www.geology.com][en.wikipedia.com][www.gia.edu]
Opals form as colorless, white, yellow, red, orange, green, brown, black or blue, and may be transparent, translucent or opaque. They have a brittle tenacity and are usually cut en cabochon to show their full play of color. Solid Opal refers to stones consisting wholly of Precious Opal, while thin, but beautiful layers are sometimes made into doublets (with a supportive backing), or triplets (having a backing and a crystal dome over the top for protection). Opal is the national gemstone of Australia who produces 97% of the world’s supply. These Opals are formed in a sedimentary environment and are highly stable and resistant to breakage. Other Opal forms from volcanic processes and is called hydrophane for its ability to absorb water; these Opals are porous to varying degrees and more prone to crazing or cracking. [www.geology.com][en.wikipedia.com][www.gia.edu][www.mindat.org]
ATTRIBUTES, BENEFITS and FUN FACTS
· Opal is the birthstone for October.
· It is a gemstone for 14th anniversary.
· The name “opal” is derived from Sanskrit Upala, which means “jewel”.
· It is believed that the charming gemstone is made from the rain.
· Martian Opal: In late 2008, NASA announced that it had discovered opal deposits on Mars. It is one of only a handful of gemstones that have ever been discovered outside of our planet
· It increases the powers of the eyes and the mind. Furthermore, many believed that to the extent the colors of red(ruby-to stop bleeding) and green(emerald-to cure dieases) were seen, the wearer would also enjoy the therapeutic powers of those stones.
· Opal gemstone enhance the name, fame and artistic quality and enhances sexual power of the wearer.
“Opal ushers a luxurious life to its wearer”
· It helps in alleviating indigestion, stomach disorders and all kind of eye problems.
· The gemstone also helps the wearer to find everlasting happiness, love, good luck and positivity everywhere.
· In bringing a full spectrum of Light energy to the system, soothing and clearing the emotional body, and boosting the will to live and the joy of one’s earthly existence. It enkindles optimism, enthusiasm and creativity, and allows for the release of inhibitions inspiring love and passion. Opal enhances cosmic consciousness and stimulates flashes of intuition and insight,
· Opal is most known for its ability to bring one’s traits and characteristics to the surface for examination and transformation. Opal also illuminates the positive actions and emotions of the self, enhancing the good and true, and fostering one’s highest potential. It is a karmic stone with a reminder that what one sends out will return.
· Opal is a marvelous shield – a stone of protection from absorbing other people’s negative thoughts and energies. Just as it uses interference and diffraction to produce its colors, it can also run interference around challenging people or situations that affect your mood or hurt your feelings.
· Opal can also provide a “cloak of invisibility” in circumstances where one does not wish to be noticed or needs to fade into the background.
· Opals resonate with energies of the Mother Goddess and are exceptional gifts for mothers or mothers-to-be. Gift a new piece of jewelry for the birth of each child. A tiny Milk Opal buried beneath a willow, the mother tree, or any fruit tree at full moon aids conception. As an emotional support, Opal helps overcome fears of childbirth that may prevent a woman from trying to conceive, and can alleviate overwhelming fears during pregnancy and early months of a new baby’s life. Opal is also consoling to mothers experiencing empty-nest syndrome. [Eason, 146, 159]
“Opal is a seductive stone, associated with love and passion, desire and eroticism.”
· It can be used to intensify what one is feeling and to release inhibitions.
· Opal is a supportive stone that heals and strengthens the emotional body and aids in centering by adequately dividing the energy.
· The energy of Opal brings thoughts and feelings to the surface for examination. This amplification and cleansing process teaches one to take responsibility for one’s feelings while clearing past wounds, fears and resentments. It facilitates the letting go of negative behaviors and soothes the emotional body, helping one feel more in control.
· It was believed to prevail against all diseases of the eyes.
· If wrapped in a fresh bay leaf and held in the hand, confers invisibility on the wearer. It was said to cover its owner with a manner of cloud or fog that dimmed others’ eyes so they could not see or understand what was done before them, and could allow those of unscrupulous means to steal without getting caught. For this, the Opal was also called “the Patron of Thieves” or “Thieves’ Stone.”
· Opals are delicate gemstones. Their most significant weakness has to do with their water content. If an opal is allowed to dry, it will crack and fade(. This phenomenon is called “Crazing”). Your opal will last a long time if you take good care of it. You should treat your opal with some care to prevent any scratches or blows
· If you live in a very dry climate, or keep them in a dehumidified room, Because opals contain some water (as much as 20% water), they should never be stored in a bank or vault for long periods of time because of the dehumidifiers used in many vaults. You should avoid leaving your opal near anything potentially drying.
Some necessary precautions:
· To keep your opal from drying, it may be helpful to immerse it in water for several hours from time to time.
· Keeping them in a tight plastic bag, with a damp piece of cotton or fabric will prevent dehydration. Because of their water content, opals are also highly sensitive to sudden changes in temperature.
· Being somewhat soft, opals scratch easily. It is important to realize that a large component of ordinary dust is quartz at 7 (Mohs scale) in hardness. At 5.5 to 6 in hardness, simply wiping the dust off an opal will gradually reduce its polish.
· Clean your opals using a soft cloth and only mild soap or detergent if needed. Do not use harsh chemical or cleaners and avoid ultrasonic cleaners and steamers.
· Always remove opal jewelry before engaging in vigorous physical activity.
· The stones should never be kept in oil or any other chemicals. This may cause them to lose some or all of their fire and it wipes out the value of the stone.
ALL THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN AND BASED ON ANCIENT TIMELESS WISDOM TAKEN FROM SCRIPTURES AND COLLECTED FROM TRUSTED SOURCES COMBINED/COUPLED WITH PROFOUND RESEARCH AND CURATED HENCEFORTH.
The info on this site is for information purpose only. Please see your doctor or healthcare professionals before starting any alternative treatments/programs. It is recommended that the product be used with due care. The product which results in variation of shade with every usage and add unique characteristics to the product.
The benefits are derived when used genuine Opal and placed appropriately.