Can I wear Yellow Sapphire ?
The most powerful gemstones of the king of all planets, Jupiter, representing wisdom, suits the astrological sign ruled by Jupiter, The Sagittarius (Dhanu rashi). Generally, Yellow Sapphire can be worn by any person to escalate business, job profile, success & much more.
Vedic astrology’s detailed analysis as per horoscope ascendance and birth chart are available here at : +91-9784933600
Procedure/ Ritual to Wear Yellow Sapphire ( Pukhraj )
Day-Time :- Yellow Sapphire should be worn only and only on the index finger of the working hand and it should be done only on Thursday at 6:15 AM to 7:15 AM and 12:15 PM to 2:30 PM.
Metal :- Gold should be the first choice of metal which should be used for a Yellow Sapphire ring, pendant or relevant jewelery. Silver with gold cape can also be considered. Panchdhatu / Ashthdhatu can also be used if gold is out of economic constraints.
Weight :- Ideally, minimum weight of Pukhraj which should be worn is calculated according to your body weight. (15 – 18 kgs of body weight denotes 1 carat)
How to Wear :- After the ring, pendant or relevant jewelery is prepared in gold or panchdhatu, the procedure to wear it should be followed as below:-
The Yellow Sapphire you own and are going to wear should have been gone through the Pran Pratishtha before sending to you and it includes East, North and North East facing on an auspicious day and nakshatra for performing pooja. Wash with Gangaajal, Kumkum and Sandal and afterwards place the gemstone on the thaal. After lighting an incense stick in front of the gemstone the mantra“Om Brim Brihaspataye Namah” (ॐ बृं बृहस्पतये नमः) is enchanted to create a live energy inside the stone. Place the ring in a metal bowl. Add gangaajal, raw cow milk, honey, tulsi leaves and ghee. Recite “Om Gram Greem Groom Saha Gurvey Namah” (ॐ ग्रां ग्रीं ग्रौं सः गुरुवे नमः) OR “Om Brim Brihaspataye Namah” (ॐ बृं बृहस्पतये नमः), immediately remove the ring, clean it with water and wear it on the working hand Index finger.
Relax, if you cannot do the Pran pratishtha procedure of the gemstone by yourself, we at MyRatna will do it for you according to the genuine Vedic Scriptures at no cost.
To revitalize the gemstone dip it in salty water for 1 hour in every three months and again wear according to the above mentioned time.
Yellow Sapphire Benefits:-
- Makes Rajyog
- Financial Status
- Social Status
- Love/Marital Life
- Help in Litigations
What will I gain by wearing Yellow Sapphire?
Seamless happiness, laughter, success and good luck in life are the main benefits of a Yellow sapphire wearer. As Pukhraj is symbolic to guru (planet Jupiter) it gives immense growth in educational sector like students, teachers, scholars etc. For higher education and specialization courses, Pukhraj creates auspicious timings which help in removing obstacles to the success. It also helps in curing obesity related issues and liver alignments. Pukhraj ratna helps women in conceiving and helping childless couples. Yellow Sapphire/Pukhraj is purely beneficial for top level management and administrative jobs.
Price of Yellow Sapphire (per carat / per ratti)
- Yellow sapphire price per carat depends upon Weight (carats/ratti), Treatments and Quality (Cut, Clarity and Color) as well as mines and origin.
- Natural Yellow Sapphire gemstone price in India is between rupees 1,000 per carat to rupees 20,000 per carat and above.
- For Astrological benefits, the quality is dependent mainly upon the intensity of clarity, cut and colour of gemstone.
- The advance scientific symmetry cut of gemstone gives effective results quickly.
- It is absolutely normal and acceptable, as per the current industry standards, to have some minor inclusions present in a natural gemstone.
- Yellow Sapphire stone price per carat can be converted into Pukhraj stone price per Ratti by multiplying it by 0.9 (so, Rs 1000/ct = Rs 900/ratti).
NOTE : Prices may vary according to the scope of availability of the rough in nature and market as well as Government Policies.
Yellow Sapphire Quality:-
Mainly three things (3C’s) are considered while deciding quality of astrological Yellow Sapphire namely Cut Colour and Clarity.
- Cut:- Cut is normally misunderstood as the shape of the gemstone, but it actually refers to the faces on the gemstones surface. These cuts allow the light and colour to pass through and shine to the fullest.
According to the latest technological advancement the Science of Symmetry is followed by MyRatna to harness all the natural benefits of the gemstone.
- Colour:- Yellow Sapphire comes in range of greenish Yellow and orange Yellow colour. The best chosen colour for a perfect Astrological Yellow Sapphire is deep golden Yellow without any traces of orange in it.
- Clarity:- “Eye Clean” Yellow Sapphire are considered as a good choice which means the gemstone is completely clear to the naked eye. Natural gemstone can't be free of inclusions which mean crystal & feathers are typically discovered in Yellow Sapphire. Only man made synthetic stones are flawless.
Yellow Sapphire Stone Product Specifications
Yellow Sapphire commonly known as Pukhraj is basically a corundum mineral species gemstone which comes in different colours such as Yellow, blue, red, purple, orange, and green. Colour variety in corundum is basically due to the presence of elements such as iron, titanium, chromium, copper or magnesium.
Yellow Sapphire Product Properties:-
Chem.Comp.:- Aluminum Oxide
Crystal System and Class:- Tri-gonal
Crystal Habit:- Prismatic
Hardness:- 9 on Moh’s scale
Specific Gravity:- 3.99 to 4
Refractive Index:- 1.768 - 1.772
Origin:- Srilanka, Thailand, Burma, Afghanistan, Australia, Cambodia, China, Columbia, India, Kenya, Nepal and Vietnam.
Click on any image below to enlarge
1. Best Place to Buy Yellow Sapphire?
Main points you should consider to finalize buying place.
Organization should have larger presence across the market. Small dealers will prefer to fool you by selling treated or synthetic Yellow Sapphire at the price of a genuine one. Larger organizations care about the brand and avoid unethical practices.
Lab certification:- Ensure that the certificate provided with the gemstone is from a government certified lab. The organization should also provide a certificate of a reputed lab of your choice (if required).
Catalogues:- Do check the catalogues available online on different websites to buy Yellow Sapphire.
Refund policy:- Read the refund policy (if any) carefully. Every authentic astrological gemstone purchase should have a refund policy.
Please visit www.myratna.com for more.
2. Best Yellow Sapphire Origin for Astrological Purposes?
Commercial mining locations of Sapphire include Sri Lanka, Thailand, Burma, Afghanistan, Australia, Cambodia, China, Columbia, India, Kenya, Nepal and Vietnam. Currently Ceylon Sri Lanka originated Sapphire are considered as best astrological Pukhraj and they are called Ceylonese Yellow Sapphire, but due to market expectancy the price of Srilankan Pukhraj has gone up substantially and thus the Thailand Sapphire, which are next to Ceylon Pukhraj in colour tone quality and price, are widely accepted and considered astrologically and look wise Pukhraj substitute. While Buying Yellow Sapphire Online, make sure to get a lab report stating the origin and treatment (if any) of the gemstone as the gemstone shouldn’t get any treatment beyond slight heating of first degree, as severe treatments including dying and glass filling alters the basic astrological properties of Yellow Sapphire.
3. Which Yellow Sapphire Gemstone Should I Buy?
- Ideally, minimum weight of Pukhraj which should be worn is calculated according to your body weight. (15 – 18 kgs of body weight denotes 1 carat).
- Preferably it should be of high clarity with mid to deep yellow in color.
- It shouldn't be chemically treated.
- Ceylonese Yellow Sapphire & Burma Yellow Sapphire are considered to be the best Yellow Sapphire for Astrological purposes.
4. What is the Substitute for Yellow Sapphire?
Any gemstone which is used as a substitute of Yellow Sapphire is never as astrologically effective as a Yellow Sapphire. Yellow Topaz / Citrine (Sunela) Gemstones
are widely used as a substitute for Yellow Sapphire gemstone
5. What should I look before owning Yellow Sapphire?
Points you should consider before buying Yellow Sapphire
- In rare cases a clear and transparent stone can be real, even the top quality Yellow Sapphire will have inclusions although it will be very less. If a stone is flawless, then it is synthetic.
- Certificate of originality by a government lab or government certified lab.
- Complex shape with crispy edges: Yellow Sapphire stands 9 on hardness scale holding third position after Diamond and Moissanite. If the gemstone is more than one carat then it can't have smooth edges.
- Scratches on surfaces: As Yellow Sapphire is 9 on hardness scale it can't be scratched with any other object. Should be clear any scratches you can check the purity by rubbing it on a hard surface.
- X cut or scissors cut or ridges on facets: If you see an x mark at the base of gemstone it is not real. Synthetic stones may also have grooves on facets.
- Weight, clarity and colour. Ideally Pukhraj should’ve 1/12th of your body weight in carat. Preferably of high clarity with mid to deep Yellow in colour. It shouldn't be chemically or heat treated.
KNOW YOUR GEMSTONE :-
Yellow Sapphire Gemstone commonly known as :
- Jard Yakoot(Arabic)
- Saphir jaune(French)
- Kitrino zafeiri(Greek)
Yellow Sapphire is a Precious gemstone. A mineral corundum associated with planet Jupiter (Brihaspati) and has astrological and healing benefits. A fine Yellow Sapphire possess yellow oleander color with range of shades of lemon yellow, deep orangy yellow, golden yellow and vibrant canary. It is crystal clear, soft, glib and without layers. Sri Lanka, Russia and Brazil are high production sites of Yellow Sapphire in the world.
ATTRIBUTES AND BENEFITS
Birthstone of September month.
Gemstone of 45th Anniversary
Feel good stone.
Birthstone or Life stone of Sagittarius and Pisces ascendants.
Improves the prospects of success.
Beneficial for lovers and attracts marital bliss.
Helps gain spouse’s attention.
Develops general well-being of the wearer.
Yellow Sapphire can be worn by anyone as it does not have any side effects.
- Extreme characteristics : If the high quality yellow sapphire is scrubbed for a definite period of time may generate or lit up the fire.
- Due to the smoothness of the stone, if it is being suppressed from the thumb and index finger of the right hand the real yellow sapphire stone will slip away from the hand which helps in identification of real Yellow Sapphire
- Fine quality yellow sapphire stone improves its color when being scrubbed against a wall or touchstone.
- Sometimes the stone which reflects two colors and contain a black smudge or colorless is regarded to be fake or synthetic yellow sapphire stone.
- If kept in milk for 24hours, there will be no change of color.
“Can bring immense wealth and fame in the wearer’s life.”
Yellow Sapphire is durable, can withstand a large number of cleaning techniques.
-Must not be put in boiling hot water.
-Sapphire jewelry will be cleaned with a soft-bristled brush or a cloth with plain or soapy water.
-Avoid exposure to hairspray, perfume, and chlorine that can dull gemstones.
Yellow Sapphire - Various Perspectives
CAREER: Helps those who are legal experts, professors, spiritualists, soldiers in army, envoys of peace, people in public service and public welfare, philosophers, gemologists, architects, scientist, administering schools and colleges, computers and envoys to foreign countries. This gem stone helps those who wants to occupy and had occupied high positions in the government companies.
MARRIAGE BLISS: To the woman who wears Yellow Sapphire is provided a loving and prosperous groom with satisfaction and happiness in marital life, fostering harmony among couples. Young girls can find their grooms sooner.
BLESSES A FAMILY WITH THE GIFT OF A SON
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS: Enhances spiritual pursuits stimulated by greater solace.
GEM THERAPY and HEALTH: Remedies
- Weak, afflicted and malefic Jupiter causes disputes, improvidence, disagreement and loss in speculative things, denies birth of son. It can make a person extremist, lavish, extravagant and careless.
- Kidney, thigh, arterial system, blood, feet, fat liver and right ear. And the diseases indicated are jaundice, liver complaints, hernia, fat in the body , one becomes fatty, sleeping sickness and piles etc.
- Yellow sapphire or topaz for malefic or weak Jupiter.
Jupiter in birth chart signifies the degree to which one would have wealth, success, honor, fortune glory and meritorious action. Also signification of children and wealth, law, religion, bank, companies. indicates long journeys, air travels, prosperity, inheritance, pilgrimage, popularity gives gain in business, political power when it is benefic.
- Due to the transmission of light blue color, can ward off diseases affecting Endocrine system and Liver as the functioning of Pancreas is optimized along with metabolism and regulation of body fat.
- Obstructions in Education, change in job frequently, unhappy family life , delay in marriage/children, emotional instability, financial stress which may result in various issues pertaining to one’s money, children, health, personal life and professional career are signs of weak Jupiter. Then you must wear Yellow Sapphire.
- Moreover, it is famous for its unique healing properties apart from being known as a lucky stone which helps to improve financial status. It can be worn by people of all star signs as it is quiet safe and has no ill effects.
- Strong Jupiter benefits in Education, Career, Marriage and Children, better lifestyle and good family life.
- Its great power protects from negative influences and evil intentions
- Strengthens the immune system of the body
- Helps in alleviating several medical conditions like stomach problems, diarrhea, dropsy, tuberculosis, skin problems, tumor, jaundice, ulcer, arthritis, impotence, heart diseases, knee and joint pain, etc
- Strengthens body’s immune system and blood circulation
- Enhances functioning of Liver and Pancreas
- Those who suffer from chest pain and/or breathing disorders can get the relief they need.
“As per Vedic Astrology, Jupiter is considered the Royal Teacher or Raj Guru, the one who possesses immense knowledge, ethics and intelligence. “
- HEALS EMOTIONS: re-energizes the emotional system and makes one content with life
- Cures depression and supplies much-needed excitement and joy
- Enhances confidence and helps to combat feeling of fear
- Activates the Solar Plexus chakra.
- Harmonizes relationships
- Balanced solar plexus chakra can fight with infections, digest nutrients easily.
- Also experience balance between personal strength and maintain healthy relationships with others
“One can balance the solar plexus chakra and live their life with clarity, will, intellect, self-discipline, and confidence.”
Color Therapy uses of Yellow Sapphire
- Colors affect the mind.
- Healers,and mystics have used colour therapy since time immemorial.
- Improves Focus.
- Balances Negativity.
- Brings Fortune, Freedom and Relaxation.
- Gets rid of Anxiety.
- Brings positivity and hope in one’s life and provides them the optimism needed to overcome life’s struggles without any difficulty.
- As the stone imparts wisdom and knowledge, it is highly beneficial for students and for those who are involved in the field of education.
- As it is a ‘feel good’ gemstone wearing this stone can help people engaged in businesses to run their dealings smoothly.
- It provides courage needed to take risks and perform tough tasks without reluctance.
“An intensely colored yellow sapphire gemstone is also known as Golden Sapphire.”