Who Should Wear Hematite Gemstone?
People who are suffering from physical injuries like cramps or bones issues can wear it. One can also wear it to control blood pressure in the body.
Procedure of Wearing a Moonstone:-
Time & Day:- There is no specific time and day to wear Hematite for getting desired results as it is not an astrological stone.
Metal:- One can go for either Silver or Gold.
Weight & Size:- Minimum 10 Carat.
How to Wear:- One can wear it as a Pendant or Bracelet or Ring.
Benefits of Hematite:-
It is strongly recommended that people who want to keep a check on their blood pressure should wear it in the form of Pendant/ Ring/ Bracelet.
- It prevents blood clotting and aids circulatory system.
- It can also be used to get relief in physical injuries.
- It helps to reach the higher levels of spiritualism and balancing the yang element.
- This stone removes negativity and blocks negative energies in the wearer's life.
- If one is facing any legal complications, they can use Hematite for help.
- It is a beneficial stone to overcome obsessions and addictions like smoking, alcohol addiction etc.
Quality of Hematite:-
- Best quality Hematite deposits are found in Italy, UK, Africa, Argentina, Sweden, Australia, Britain, Canada, Brazil and Switzerland.
- Hematite crystals if occurring naturally can be found in tabular form or as rosettes.
- They can also be found as impurities in Quartz crystals.
Click on any image below to enlarge
1. What are Some Major Benefits of Using Hematite Stone?
- It is very beneficial for people dealing in mining, gemology and ore industries.
- It tunes the body, mind and spirit of the human body.
- It helps in increasing the willpower and improves the confidence of a person.
2. Why Should You Buy Hematite Gemstone?
Hematite is a popular semi-precious gemstone. It has the same qualities as other precious gemstones. Semi-precious gemstones lack few characteristics of the precious gemstone, but they are comparatively cheaper and are good alternatives to precious gemstones.