Who Should Wear Hematite Gemstone ?
People who are suffering from physical injuries like cramps or bones issues can wear it. One can also wear it to control blood pressure in the body.
Procedure of Wearing a Moonstone :-
Time & Day :- There is no specific time and day to wear Hematite for getting desired results as it is not an astrological stone.
Metal :- One can go for either Silver or Gold.
Weight & Size :- Minimum 10 Carat.
How to Wear :- One can wear it as a Pendant or Bracelet or Ring.
Benefits of Hematite:-
It is strongly recommended that people who want to keep a check on their blood pressure should wear it in the form of Pendant/ Ring/ Bracelet.
- It prevents blood clotting and aids circulatory system.
- It can also be used to get relief in physical injuries.
- It helps to reach the higher levels of spiritualism and balancing the yang element.
- This stone removes negativity and blocks negative energies in the wearer's life.
- If one is facing any legal complications, they can use Hematite for help.
- It is a beneficial stone to overcome obsessions and addictions like smoking, alcohol addiction etc.
NOTE : Prices may vary according to the scope of availability of the rough in nature and market as well as Government Policies.
Quality of Hematite:-
- Best quality Hematite deposits are found in Italy, UK, Africa, Argentina, Sweden, Australia, Britain, Canada, Brazil and Switzerland.
- Hematite crystals if occurring naturally can be found in tabular form or as rosettes.
- They can also be found as impurities in Quartz crystals.
Click on any image below to enlarge
1. What are Some Major Benefits of Using Hematite Stone?
- It is very beneficial for people dealing in mining, gemology and ore industries.
- It tunes the body, mind and spirit of the human body.
- It helps in increasing the willpower and improves the confidence of a person.
2. Why Should You Buy Hematite Gemstone?
Hematite is a popular semi-precious gemstone. It has the same qualities as other precious gemstones. Semi-precious gemstones lack few characteristics of the precious gemstone, but they are comparatively cheaper and are good alternatives to precious gemstones.