Free Shipping Within India
ISO Authorized Lab Certificate with every order
Customer Support 9125034444
Lapis Lazuli (known as Lajward/लाजवर्त in Hindi) is a deep blue colored, opaque, semi precious gemstone with the internal flex of Golden or brown colour. It is a famous ancient symbolic stone of wisdom and truth.
Lapis lazuli is primarily ruled by planet Neptune under the lord ship of Saturn (Shani). It is Rashi Ratna for Sagittarius sun sign and the birthstone for the month of February.
Vedic Astrology's detailed analysis as per horoscope ascendance and birth chart are available here at: +91-9784933600
Day-Time :- Lapis lazuli is to be worn on the middle finger of the working hand (left hand for left-handed and right hand for right-handed) people. It should only be done on a Saturday between 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM and 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM.
Metal :- Silver or Platinum should be the only choice to be combined with lapis lazuli for rings, pendants or bracelets. Gold should always be avoided.
Weight :- Ideally, minimum weight of Lapis Lazuli which should be worn is calculated according to your body weight. (15 – 18 kgs of body weight denotes 2 carat)
Relax, if you cannot do the Pran pratishtha procedure of the gemstone by yourself, we at MyRatna will do it for you according to the genuine Vedic Scriptures at no cost.
To revitalize the gemstone dip it in salty water for 1 hour in every three months and again wear according to the above mentioned time.
First and foremost benefit of wearing lapis lazuli is enhancing truth, excellent judgment, understanding and stimulated wisdom. Lapis lazuli helps you to find your inner self and listen to your intuition. It enhances your qualities which are memory based. Lapis lazuli stimulates the sixth Chakra (throat Chakra) of its wearer, giving benefits to throat and vocal cords. It helps in regulating your thyroid gland and treating attention disorder.
NOTE : Prices may vary according to the scope of availability of the rough in nature and market as well as Government Policies.
Quality of Lapis Lazuli:-
Mainly three things are considered while deciding quality of lapis lazuli gemstone namely cut, color and clarity. For astrological purpose, only the color plays an important role. Cut and clarity are not for astrological significance but only for jewellery purpose. Lapis lazuli gemstone should have intense deep blue color, with internal fleck of golden or brown color.
According to the latest technological advancement the Science of Symmetry is followed by MyRatna to harness all the natural benefits of the gemstone.
Lapis Lazuli Stone Product Specifications :-
Lapis Lazuli commonly known as Lajward is basically a Lapis Lazuli species gemstone which comes in different colours such as Blue, greenish to purple blue.
Lapis Lazuli Product Properties:
Chemical Composition :- Granular rock composed of lazurite, huaynite, sodalite, noselite, varying amounts of pyrite inclusions with calcite in a mottled or vein like pattern, diopside may also be present.
Crystal System :- Rock, mixture of minerals present therefore no crystal system.
Crystal Habit :- Aggregate.
Cause of colour :- Blue - sulfur related colour centers.
Hardness :- 5.5 on Moh’s scale.
Specific Gravity :- 2.80 (2.7-2.90) higher when pyrite is pesent.
Refractive Index :- 1.50 (mean).
Origin :- Afghanistan, Mongolia, California, Canada, Burma, Chile.
Click on any image below to enlarge
Know Your Gemstone
" LAPIS LAZULI "
· Lajwant/Lajward (Hindi)
· Allaazwrd (Arabic)
· Nīlā (Bangla)
· Lapis lazuli (French)
· Kyanós (Greek)
· Lēpisa lējhulī (Gujarati )
Lapis Lazuli is an ancient rock is an aggregate of three major minerals : Lazurite, Calcite and Pyrite. The most valued – highly saturated bright royal blue color of Lapis Lazuli is due to the presence of Lazurite mineral in it. This opaque gemstone can range from slightly greenish blue to violetish, medium to dark and from low to high saturation, works for Saturn with Ketu Planet and associated with planet Neptune and Venus. Afghanistan, Angola, Chile, India, Italy are the top production sites of Lapis Lazuli around the world.
Lapis is an excellent stone for executives, journalists, and psychologists, stimulating wisdom and good judgment in the practical world. It aids intellectual analysis in archeologists and historians, problem solving for lawyers, and creates new ideas for inventors and writers. [Mella, 129-133]
ATTRIBUTES and BENEFITS
· Lapis Lazuli is also known as ‘The Wisdom Keeper’.
· It is believed to guard against psychic attacks.
· Quickly releases stress and brings deep peace.
· It brings harmony and deep inner self-knowledge.
“In ancient history, it used to be a symbol of wealth due to its vibrant blue color.”
· Encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality.
· Stimulates objectivity, clarity and encour;ages creativity.
“Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one's truth and inspires confidence.”
· It bonds relationships, aiding in expression of feelings and emotions.
Lapis Lazuli boosts the immune system, purifies blood, lowers blood pressure, cooling and soothing areas of inflammation.
· It alleviates insomnia and vertigo, and overcomes depression. Lapis Lazuli benefits the respiratory and nervous systems and the throat, vocal chords & thyroid, cleanses organs, bone marrow and thymus.
· Lapis is a prominent third eye chakra stone.... that will develop your intuition as well as amplifying and expanding psychic visions and clairvoyant abilities. Used at the third eye...it may initiate psychic powers as it will activate the pineal gland and open your connections to spirit.
By opening the third eye it will bring through enhanced visionary abilities and allow you to unlock your imagination. Like most blue stones... Lapis will stimulate and activate the throat chakra.
· It has a strong and unique energy that may challenge many people... and this makes Lapis an amazingly powerful stone for spiritual growth and spiritual health. As it is a highly spiritual stone... it will work through the fifth chakra to aid your creativity and psychic communication abilities, in alignment with Divine Will.It is powerful to create depth and clarity in your thinking and in your communications.It may be called a truth crystal... as it also ensures that the words you speak are in alignment with your personal truth.Lapis Lazuli stones are highly valued for their beauty, but their alchemical value is
also very important. Most of us understand the idea and value of truth, but many are unsure of enlightenment.
· Lapis lazuli is said to be of help for headaches, sore throats and varicose veins. It is also known to help with alleviating cramps, stiffness and fertility problems.
· Some palaces, churches and mosques throughout the Middle East and Europe display wall panels and columns with lapis lazuli inlays.
· For people around the world, lapis lazuli is considered a stone of truth and friendship.
· The blue stone is reputed to promote harmony in relationships
Lapis Lazuli Gemstone and Jewelry Care
· Lapis Lazuli is considered fairly soft at 5-6 on the Mohs scale can be quite sensitive to strong pressure, high temperatures and harsh household chemicals and cleaners but with care, jewelry and ornaments can last for many generations.
· Avoid exposing lapis to bleach or sulfuric acid.
· Most lapis lazuli can be cleaned using warm, soapy water.
· For dyed or impregnated stones, it's best to test a small area first to ensure stability. Wipe down stones using only a soft cloth and be sure to rinse well to remove any soapy residue.
· Always remove Lapis Lazuli gems or jewelry before exercising, playing sports or engaging in vigorous household chores.
· When storing your lapis lazuli, store it separately from other gems and jewelry to prevent scratches and fractures.
· It is best to wrap your stones using a soft cloth and place them into a fabric-lined jewelry box for extra protection.
Connect with our Gem Experts Now.