White Sapphire, commonly known as “Safed Pukhraj /सफेद पुखराज” in hindi, is a colorless precious astrological gemstone associated with planet Venus (shukra). White Sapphire has an immeasurable benefit including financial and medical.
White Sapphire is the birthstone of Gemini (Mithun) sun sign and Rashi Ratna for Taurus (Vrash) and Libra (Tula) which helps in strengthening Venus. Ascendants of Virgo, Aquarius and Capricorn are also benefited by wearing White Sapphire.
Vedic Astrology's detailed analysis as per horoscope ascendance and birth chart are available here:+91-9784933600
Day-Time :- White Sapphire should be worn only on the index finger of the working hand (right hand for right-handed people and left hand for left-handed people), and it should be done only on Friday at 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM.
Metal :- Silver or platinum should be the first choice for White Sapphire. Panchdhatu or asthadhatu can also be used in lieu of silver. Gold or White Gold also can be used. You can either prefer ring, pendant or bracelet.
Weight :- Ideally, minimum weight of White Sapphire/Safed Pukhraj which should be worn is calculated according to your body weight. (15 – 18 kgs of body weight denotes 1 carat)
How to Wear :- After the ring or pendant is prepared in silver or platinum, the procedure to wear it should be followed as below:-
The White Sapphire you own and are going to wear should have been gone through the Pran Pratishtha before sending to you and it includes East, North and North East facing Matt placed on an auspicious day and nakshatra for performing pooja. Place the ring in a metal bowl. Add gangaajal, raw cow milk, honey, tulsi leaves and ghee. Recite "Om Shukraye Namah" (ॐ शुं शुक्राय नमः), immediately remove the ring, clean it with water and wear it on the working hand index finger.
Visit MyRatna for a wide and latest range of White Sapphire rings, pendants and bracelets.
Relax, if you cannot do the Pran pratishtha procedure of the gemstone by yourself, we at MyRatna will do it for you according to the genuine Vedic Scriptures at no cost.
To revitalize the gemstone dip it in salty water for 1 hour in every three months and again wear according to the above mentioned time.
Planet Venus, a symbol of love, luxury and art, is represented by White Sapphire. Wearer of White Sapphire is benefited with success, wealth, love and satisfaction in marital relationships. People having strong Venus position in their kundli will extract maximum benefits by wearing White Sapphire. People associated with creative work fields like art, love, fashion, music and culture gets benefited with skill, performance and adeptness in their work.
Medically, White Sapphire, cure urinary aliments and increases reproductive health bringing helpfulness, understanding and romance in one's life.
NOTE : Prices may vary according to the scope of availability of the rough in nature and market as well as Government Policies.
Quality of White Sapphire mainly depends on cut, color and clarity of gemstone. White Sapphire should be clear with no chemical treatments. White Sapphire should be crystal clear with no color. The cut on surface has only ornamental significance and is not related to astrology.
According to the latest technological advancement the Science of Symmetry is followed by MyRatna to harness all the natural benefits of the gemstone.
Click on any image below to enlarge
KNOW YOUR GEMSTONE
" White Sapphire "
in Sanskrit, ‘White Pukhraj’ or in Hindi and ‘Leuco Sapphire’ in English)
White Sapphires is a natural gemstone also known as Safed Pukhraj carries the energy of planet Venus (Shukra Grah). Venus represents beauty, power, wealth, luxury, fine taste and good things in life. It has diamond-like features and appears similar to it.
ATTRIBUTES and BENEFITS
· White Sapphire renders an enticing feel to the wearer and the observer.
· It is also known to possess strong and natural powers to protect against black magic and evil spirits.
· This gemstone also benefits in marital understanding and bringing passion in life by making a person calmer, happier and easygoing.
“White Sapphire Stone is known to strengthen the cosmic rays of the planet Venus thereby improving relationships and increasing love and affection.”
· It is also believed to enhance artistic abilities.
· It is believed to possess various medicinal benefits. It helps in curing ailments related to urinary system, strengthens reproductive health and virility in men. Other diseases cured by white sapphire include infertility, bowel diseases, eyes and kidney disorder, constipation, gastric and cough problems.
· It strengthens blood vessels, stimulates nervous system, improves its functioning, and positively influences thyroid
· Since White sapphire is the Gemstone of Venus it is the Gemstone that has direct impact on wealth levels, luxury and beauty combined with giving one an alluring persona and presence.
“The use of this stone is quite beneficial for the people who are into entertainment, fashion, hotel and hospitality, Airlines, films, photography, jewelry, parlor and cosmetic trading etc.”
· One major benefit of wearing a white sapphire is that it brings wisdom and strength and is also believed to provide clarity of thoughts and objectivity.
· White Sapphire is beneficial for those who wish to improve their artistic abilities like people engaged in professions like art, acting, etc. It is also good for those who trade white and/or silver products.
WHITE SAPPHIRE GEM CARE
Sapphires generally require very little maintenance, but grime does accumulate on and around the stone after frequent wear.
No special jewelry cleaners or polishes are necessary for removing the filth from your sapphire jewelry.
All it takes is enough warm water to cover the piece and a little degreasing dish detergent.
Do make sure there are no added moisturizers or abrasives in the soap as these can leave residue.
Gently swish the jewelry in the soapy water and let it sit for 10-20 minutes depending on how dirty your sapphire is.
If needed, use a soft bristled toothbrush to scrub any stubborn or hard-to-reach spots such as underneath the stone or around the setting.
Rinse with warm water and rub dry with a soft cotton cloth. If the stone still looks cloudy, you can repeat the process substituting a splash of ammonia or vodka for the dish soap.
If you do decide to use a jewelry cleaner, you can take a look at this jewelry cleaning kit — its manufacturer claims that it is safe to use with sapphires and most other popular gemstones as well as most metals used in jewelry.