Free Shipping Within India
ISO Authorized Lab Certificate with every order
Customer Support 9125034444
Turquoise, known as Firoza/फिरोजा in Hindi, the birthstone for Sagittarius sun sign, is a semi-precious gemstone of phosphate mineral having blue to bluish green color.
Turquoise gemstone is the birthstone for Sagittarius and Rashi Ratna for Sagittarius and Pisces gives the power of Jupiter (guru) to its wearer. Anyone and everyone can wear turquoise gemstone as it has no negative astrological in effects. Turquoise help in bringing wealth, education and good health to its wearer. Vedic Astrology's detailed analysis as per horoscope ascendance and birth chart are available here: +91-9784933600
Day-Time :- Turquoise should be worn only and only on the index finger of the working hand and it should be done only on Thursday at 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM and 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Metal :- Gold should be the first choice of metal, which should be used for a Turquoise ring, pendant or bracelet. Silver, panchdhatu or ashtadhatu can also be considered if gold is out of economic constraints.
Weight :- Ideally, minimum weight of Turquoise which should be worn is calculated according to your body weight. (15 – 18 kgs of body weight denotes 2 carat)
Relax, if you cannot do the Pran pratishtha procedure of the gemstone by yourself, we at MyRatna will do it for you according to the genuine Vedic Scriptures at no cost.
To revitalize the gemstone dip it in salty water for 1 hour in every three months and again wear according to the above mentioned time.
Seamless happiness, laughter, success and good luck in life are the main benefits of a Turquoise wearer. As Firoza is symbolic to Guru (planet Jupiter), it gives immense growth in education sector like students, teachers, scholars etc. For higher education and specialization courses, Firoza creates auspicious timings, which helps in removing obstacles to the success. It also helps in curing obesity related issues and liver alignments. Firoza helps women in conceiving thus, helping childless couples. Firoza is purely beneficial to top management and administrative jobs.
NOTE : Prices may vary according to the scope of availability of the rough in nature and market as well as Government Policies.
Quality of Turquoise mainly depends on cut, color and clarity. As Turquoise is Cabochon (a gem that has been polished but not faceted), cut doesn't play any role. Even a little variation of color can be accepted. Clarity should be given high preference with no spots or blemishes on the surface. The shape of Turquoise is only for ornamental purposes.
According to the latest technological advancement the Science of Symmetry is followed by MyRatna to harness all the natural benefits of the gemstone.
Turquoise Stone Product Specifications :-
Turquoise commonly known as Firoza is basically a turquoise mineral species gemstone which comes in different colours ranges from blue to green to yellow green.
Turquoise Product Properties :-
Chemical composition :- CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8 5H20 with some alumina replaced by ferric oxide. (Hydrous phosphate of aluminium and copper with some iron)
Crystal System :- Triclinic
Crystal Habit :- Aggregate
Colour :- Blue - copper, green - copper and iron.
Hardness :- 5.5 to 6 on Moh’s scale
Specific Gravity :- 2.60 - 2.85
Refractive Index :- 1.610 - 1.650
Inclusions :- Pyrite, quartz, limonite.
Origin :- Iran, Tibet, China, Egypt, USA, Persia.
Click on any image below to enlarge
KNOW YOUR GEMSTONE
" TURQUOISE "
Turquoise is the gemstone with opaque transparency and a waxy to subvitreous luster. This soothing gemstone imparts various Astrological benefits. Its color ranges from white to sky blue and from blue-green to yellowish green. It represents planets Venus and Neptune
Northeast Iran, Afghanistan, China, Egypt, Arabia, Mexico, Peru, Poland, United States are the top production sited of Turquoise around the world.
· Turquoise is one of the oldest gemstones in human history.
· The name is derived from French: pierre turquoise, meaning Turkish stone.
· It is the gemstone for 11th anniversary.
· It was initially named by Iranians "pērōzah" meaning "victory"
· Turquoise is not a very hard gemstone and is often quite brittle.
· It protects the travelers from thefts, accidents, or any unwanted incidences.
· It moves good luck and fortune in wearer's life.
· It assists in maintaining stability and harmony in married life by imbuing profound understanding in partners.
· It delivers one from negative energies.
· It improves one’s spiritual state of awareness
· It is beneficial in treating asthma, to rheumatism, viral infections, gout, and stomach ailments, depression, dental problems, excessive alcoholism, high blood pressure, infections, poison and toxic radiation along with panic attacks, fatigue, and problems of low energy levels.
“Turquoise was so highly regarded by men that no man considered his hand to be well adorned unless he wore a fine Turquoise”
· Turquoise is believed to be pure stone and hence it saves the wearer from mishaps and violence while lowering mental stress.
· It is appraised to be a peace and harmonizing stone that reduces nervousness, tension, and stress. The gem is also considered to nurture empathy, sensitivity, and positive thinking.
· Turquoise is considered to bring calmness and serenity in life and also believed to protect from negative energy and bad omens.
· k2 It enhances communication and leadership.
· It is beneficial in avoiding unwise investments.
· It increases loyalty among partners.
· It is on the golden mask of Egyptian King Tutankhamun
· Turquoise induces a sense of serenity, provides solace for the spirit and heals emotions.
· The balancing energies of Turquoise support intuition and meditation when placed on Third eye chakra. It also stimulates and harmonizes Throat chakra.
· It boosts spontaneity and stimulates initiation in romantic affairs.
· According to Feng Shui Turquoise utilizes water energy brings purification and power of regeneration.
‘According to Hindu and Persian mystics, it was very lucky to have a Turquoise on hand at the time of a new moon. Whoever, after gazing at the moon on the pratipada (the first day after new-moon), then looked at a Turquoise was destined to enjoy an increase in wealth and protection from evil.” [Kunz, 345][Simmons, 420]
· Turquoise jewelry is prone to scratching and should be handled with care.
· Keep away from high heat, oils, perfumes, household cleaners and hard materials as they might rub and cause damage.
· Clean the turquoise with warm soapy water and dry it instantly with soft lint free cloth.