If it is worn, Lord Indra becomes happy as it is the form of the king Indra. This Rudraksha fulfill all earthly desires and helps in attainments of eight siddhis. It also represents Lord Kamagra and effective in fulfilling the disorders/deficiency related to sexual life.
Its controlling planet is Venus. It is said to improve Vaak Chaturya , making one an extrovert and enhances the argumentative and communication skills. The wearer of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with love as well as emotional control. 13 Mukhi Rudraksha unfolds immense spiritual gain, success, physical and mental strength, good luck, power, prosperity, social and financial status, opportunity and glory.
It is considered that after the ritual process are done 13 Mukhi Rudraksha yield combined power of total thirteen gems. It has the blessings of thirteen saint which makes the wearer powerful and perceptive. It removes all the odds and wicked effects of Venus. It works magically for those people who belong to media job, public relation, etc. It brings popularity to its wearer and has a miraculous effect on curing the reproductive and urinary organs. The therapeutic remedies of this bead are proved in medical science also.
Who Should Wear?
- It is suitable for those who need all prosperity, perfect family life, disease-free body and liberation in the end.
- It is suitable for people having a stagnant career but awaiting growth since a long time.
- It is beneficial for actors, artists, leader, film stars and HRD people. Suitable for those also who explore something to get the desired result.
Benefits of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- It brings new power to the kundalini shakti.
- It gives perfection in alchemy, research, medicine work.
- It brings opportunities to enjoy all desires.
- It is very beneficial in curing diseases like the neck, kidney, thyroid, veins obstructions, psychiatric and arthritis.
- It is recommended for meditation and spiritual attainments.
- It gives good fortune and auspiciousness to its wearer.
- It helps you to reach the satisfactory level in life.
- Give the hypnotic power of attraction to the wearer.
- It helps in bringing success in all new ventures It feels up the lives of the wearer with charm, grace, and happiness.
- This bead bestows progeny and blesses the wearer with a virtuous son.
How to Wear 13 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The day for wearing is Monday.
By wearing continuously chant the mantra for three times or multiple of three times.
It should be kept with gold, silver or any panch dhatu.
It should be worn around the neck or as a bracelet or be placed at the altar.
Chant the Bheej Mantra “OM KASHAYEM SATUM NAMAH” 108 times to energize it for wearing.
13 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- Sitting in the morning in the East direction near the window (if possible), after wearing 13 Mukhi Rudraksha and chanting the Bheej Mantra will rejuvenate Rudraksha as well as you.
- Wear it with the combination of two beads of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha to enhance charm and attraction.
- Energize Rudraksha from Brahmin Pandit in the Shiva temple and then wear it.
- Remove Rudraksha before engaging in sex, eating non-veg., drinking liquor or participating in someone's funeral.