The shape of Two Mukhi from Nepal is flat, slightly tapered and the surface is smoother and hard. Its size is about 15mm long and 10 mm in width and 8mm thick. Rudraksha from Haridwar/Dehradun IS oval in shape, has a rough surface and is of lighter density. It will be bigger say up to 20mm in length and an average diameter of 15mm. It has an oval shape with the slightly flatter look.
The price of Nepal Two Mukhi Rudraksha is several folds higher than that of Haridwar variety- sometimes even up to 100 times.
Who Should Wear?
- A person having problems with family, friends or senior employer etc.
- Singles facing difficulty in getting married.
- Best for the Childless couple.
- A person seeking happiness and material gains.
Benefits of Two Mukhi Rudraksha
2 Mukhi Rudraksha helps in increasing the respect of the wearer in his work field, helps in increasing the beauty and speaking capability of the wearer. It helps in removing quarrels between husband and wife and also helps in leading a happy married life. It gradually helps the wearer in fulfilling all his desires. According to MahaShivPuran, the wearer of this bead can be liberated from serious sins like Brahma Hatya & Cow slaughter. In Astrology, this bead comes under Chandra Dev (Moon) and because of this, the wearer of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha feels calm. If a man did many sins in his life and in the end he wears this bead then also he is sent to heaven and that is why we request all to wear the symbol of Lord Shiva and Ma Parvati, the Ardhnarishwar Swaroop Nepali 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer of Two-Face Rudraksha is blessed with the blessings equal to that got by donation of 108 cows.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha leads to perfect harmony between family relations, business partners, and friends.
- Success in all endeavors is achieved after wearing Two-Face Rudraksha.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial for those who suffer from left eye problems.
- Kidney and Intestine issues also get resolved by Two Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Memory loss and neurotic diseases also get cured by 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Two-Face Rudraksha treats urinary bladder, liver and even breast problems.
- It heals the mind, energies life and helps one take charge of emotions.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha helps in curing sexual diseases and infertility.
How to Wear Two Mukhi Rudraksha?
This rudraksha can be cupped in silver or gold and can be worn along with any other gemstone or bead according to your zodiac sign.
The Two Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn in a red thread and worn around the neck or wrist of the right hand.
Before wearing it for the first time, clean it with Ganga Jal and Panchamrit.
You can also keep it in puja altar for regular worship.
Two Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
Wear this rudraksha on a Monday during Brahma Muhurat (early morning hours).
Sit facing east; keep the Two Mukhi rudraksha on a plate. Apply sandal paste on the bead.
Chant the Bheej Mantra ‘Om Namah’ twenty-seven times for each face of the Rudraksha to energize the bead. Wear it after placing it at the feet of Lord Shiva and Parvati idol or picture.
Chant the Bheej Mantra twenty-seven times daily before going to bed.