MyRatna.com offers a very transparent and simple policy of return and replacement varying upon weeks elapsed after purchase.
Conditions to be eligible for return and replacement policy:
1. Items must be in their original, unused state.
2. Replacement of items is subject to inspection and verification by the MyRatna team.
3. Damage caused by misuse will not be included in the Return and Replacement Policy
4. The product must be accompanied by the Certificate of Original Product and the Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, laboratory certificates, discount coupons, etc.
5. No Returns on Loose Gemstone After 1 weeks.
6. Semi-Precious Gemstones are non-returnable
Refund Policy on Loose Gemstones & Jewelry
Within 1 weeks
After 1 weeks to 6 weeks
After 6 Months
on the basis of Condition, Valuation, and Current Rate.
(All the return items to be checked and evaluated for condition/damage before refund)
Note:- We will be deducted Shipping Charges, Certification Charges, Tax Amount & Making Charges on Gemstone Jewellery
Note:-Return & Replacement not available for Rudraksha
- The customer can choose any shipping service as per their convenience to return the shipment. In case there is no availability of a shipping service, the customer can contact us on +91-9808024444 and we will be happy to organize the logistics for the same.
- Return shipment charges will be borne by the customer
- In addition, any additional laboratory certificate that may have been ordered apart from the free lab certificate along with the gemstone shall not be refunded on the return payment.
- Returns will take 7-10 business days to process (from the date of receipt of the product in our address). Keep in mind that credit card companies / banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
- There shall be the following rules for the following modes of payments:
- In case of regular payments (made via the payment gateway), the payment gateway charges will be deducted from the refund amount.
- In case of a Cash On Delivery refund, the amount will be refunded in cash itself.
- In case of a payment via NEFT/IMPS product, the refund will be made via NEFT/IMPS and our customer care executive will get in touch with you regarding the account details
- In the case of Refund payment, payment will be made by cheque of payment of account within 15 days of receipt of the product, along with the certificate and invoice, subject to confirmation of quality and acceptance.
- In case of exchange, the customer must pay the difference between the new product and the valuation of the previous product before shipping.
- Current Market Value of a gems / metal or original purchase price which ever is less will have to be considered while returning cash or giving store credit.
- No returns accepted on Semi - Precious Gemstones after 7 days of delivery.
- For Precious Gemstones, returns after 7 days will be accepted only for Ceylon Yellow Sapphire, Ceylon blue sapphire, Emerald and Ruby. No other precious gemstone will be taken back after 7 days of delivery.
- Return Policy on Moissanites only applicable for RBC. No returns on Fancy shapes.
- No returns on any other products after 7 days.
- No returns accepted for items shipped outside India in any case.
- For any disputes, Udaipur Jurisdiction applicable.
Frequently Asked Questions: Return Policy and Replacement
1. When does the two week return period begin?
The period of 2 (two) weeks starts from the day you receive your product, as evidenced by our messaging records.
2. I bought 2 loose gems, I like one of them - Can I return the other?
Yes, you can in-fact return the other gemstone within the 2 week period. No return of Loose Gemstone will be accepted after 1 weeks. As soon as the gemstone/s are received at MyRatna and an inspection is carried out, a credit note for the amount will be generated & will be sent to you, which can be used for future purchases from MyRatna.
In case the amount is eligible for a money back, since these fall under specific/special requests, you will need to get in touch with the MyRatna customer care team, where they’ll take your account details and the amount will be refunded directly to your bank account.
3. I have lost the laboratory certificate and the original packaging of the product. Can I return the loose gemstone?
We usually require full certificate of the original product, invoices, documentation, laboratory certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. which may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence of any of these items, you are not eligible for the 100% Return Guarantee. However, you may still be eligible for a partial or full replacement credit. Contact our customer service team, with their exact scenario, so we can help.
4. Can I return a precious stone that I bought and got stuck in a ring?
MyRatna doesn’t support returns of jewelry which are customized other than MyRatna. As a goodwill to help our customers, we will be happy to check for the damages and evaluate the product under special circumstances and can refund against the product. Please contact our customer care for the same. MyRatna reserves the right on whether to accept a refund or not in special cases like these.
5. I am returning a loose stone. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please follow these steps:
1 - Contact customer service and obtain a return authorization.
2 - Be sure to keep all original items that accompany the gemstone as Certificate of Original Product, Original / Copy of invoice, packaging, documentation, laboratory certificates, discount coupons, etc.
3 - Pack the items carefully and only ship through a reputed courier with transit insurance for the package. Take the tracking information and share with us. You can find our address by clicking here.
4 - We recommend that you send the product through the DTDC, BLUE DART, DELHIVERY and INDIA POST courier service from your nearest courier branch. This service ensures next business day (N B D) delivery on priority in all major metros and cities and minimizes any risk involved in delays, misplace or theft.
5- You may also have to determine which courier accepts jewelry. Sometimes, customers have managed to bypass this rule (at their own risk) by simply citing the product as "Artificial Jewelry" or "Astrological Product"
IMPORTANT:- Do not write the name MyRatna or any gemstones, words related to jewelry on the outside of the package, as it can attract undue attention and theft of the package. Instead, please correctly mention us as "Blisstone Impex LLP"