MyRatna.com offers a very transparent and simple customer friendly policy of return and replacement.
Conditions to be eligible for return and replacement policy:
1. Items must be in their original, unused state, means any sign of usage will not be accepted as a return.
2. Damage caused by misuse will not be included in the Return and Replacement Policy
3. Replacement of items is subject to inspection and verification by the MyRatna team.
4. The product must be accompanied by the Certificate of Original Product and the Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, laboratory certificates, discount coupons, etc.
For loose Precious gemstone*1 :
1. You can return loose precious gemstone within 10 days time.
2. Money paid by you will be refunded in full, except: shipping charges, GST, certificate charges, payment gateway charges and service charges (Rs. 300 on each parcel) and other.
3. Any activity after receiving the parcel is bound to be the sole responsibility of the customer.
4. MyRatna is not liable for any returned parcel shipping / pickup or if you still want the pickup service to be arranged by MyRatna then shipping (via Sequel / Delhivery) and service charges will be borne by the customer.
5. Any booking amount / advance paid for COD is non-returnable in nature. However, it could be adjusted as store credit for future purchase at MyRatna.
For loose Semi-Precious gemstone*2 :
Semi-Precious Gemstones are non-returnable. Don’t worry you’ll receive 75% store credit for future purchase (valid for six months).
For Rudraksha (with / without jewelry):
Rudraksha is non-returnable.
1. Return Policy on Moissanites only applicable for RBC. No returns on Fancy shapes.
2. The acceptance of Moissanite return is based on inspection.
3. No return will be initiated for damaged Moissanite.
4. 70% store credit can be availed for return of Moissanite within 10 days.
For Precious Stone Jewelry:
1. Upto 75% of the stone value will be refunded after inspection.
2. The amount deducted will be as follows:
a. Making, wastage, hallmark, GST and service charges in gold jewelry
b. Full amount for other metals
3. Certificate, engraving charges will be deducted.
4. The above points are applicable within 3 days of receipt of gemstone jewelry.
For Semi-Precious Stone Jewelry:
Only gold metal amount will be refunded.
For Navratna (miniature Gems):
Navratna (miniature Gems) jewelry is non-returnable in nature.
For Birthstone Jewelry:
Birthstone jewelry is non-returnable in nature.
Rules for Mode of Payment / Refund:
There shall be the following rules for the following modes of payments:
1. No returns accepted for items shipped outside India in any case.
2. Any gemstone / jewelry purchase from MyRatna by any customer from country other than India will only be legible for export, when:
a. The total transaction amount is received in the respective
b. Payment gateway charges and currency conversion charges are held to be paid by the customer.
c. The shipment address is of the country from which the transaction took place.
d. The export process will be initiated after acknowledging the receipt of the amount by MyRatna team.
3. If a customer wants to cancel the order before it is shipped:
a. The amount refunded will be after deducting the payment gateway
charges, currency conversion charges and MyRatna’s service charges (MyRatna service charges are
b. Refund will take minimum 25 working days.
1. When does the return period begin?
The period starts from the day you receive your product / product is delivered, confirmation can be evidenced by our records.
2. I bought 2 loose gems, I like one of them - Can I return the other? (This one is possible only within India)
Yes, you can in-fact return the other gemstone within the 10 days period. No return of Loose Gemstone will be accepted after 10 days. As soon as the gemstone/s is/are received at MyRatna and an inspection is carried out, a credit note for the amount will be generated & will be notified to you, which can be used for future purchases from MyRatna.
3. I have lost the laboratory certificate and the original packaging of the product. Can I return the loose gemstone?
We usually require full certificate of the original product, invoices, documentation, laboratory certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. which may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence of any of these items, you are not eligible for the Return. However, you may still be eligible for a partial or replacement credit. Contact our customer service team, with their exact scenario, so we can help.
4. Can I return a precious stone that I bought and got stuck in a ring?
MyRatna doesn’t support returns of jewelry which are customized other than MyRatna. As a goodwill to help our customers, we will be happy to check for the damages and evaluate the product under special circumstances and can refund against the product. Please contact our customer care for the same. MyRatna reserves the right on whether to accept a refund or not in special cases like these.
5. I am returning a loose stone. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please follow these steps:
a. Generate return request within specified return period and obtain a return authorization.
b. Be sure to keep all original items that accompany the gemstone as Certificate of Original Product, Original / Copy of invoice, packaging, documentation, laboratory certificates, discount coupons, etc.
c. Pack the items carefully and only ship through a reputed courier with transit insurance for the package. Take the tracking information and share with us. You can find our address by clicking here.
d. We recommend that you send the product through the DTDC, PROFESSIONAL, DELHIVERY and INDIA POST courier service from your nearest courier branch. any risk involved is to be borne by the customer.
e. You may also have to determine which courier accepts jewelry. Sometimes, customers have managed to bypass this rule (at their own risk) by simply citing the product as "Artificial Jewelry" or "Astrological Product"
IMPORTANT:- Do not write the name MyRatna or any gemstones, words related to jewelry on the outside of the package, as it can attract undue attention and theft of the package. Instead, please correctly mention us as "Awesome Arts"
*1 Emerald, Ruby, Yellow sapphire, pearl, red coral, blue sapphire, garnet, white sapphire and
*2 Opal, Akik, amethyst, aqua marine, citrine, green onyx, iolite, hematite, lapis lazuli, moonstone, natural zircon, rose quartz, pridot, tiger’s eye, turquoise, tourmaline, white topaz and white coral
Connect with our Gem Experts Now.